Sabtu, 27 September 2008

After the Dance

It seems that the universe stopped evolving, and we were the one who spin. After one bottle I started to join the crowd. Tajakistan guy was pushing me to the inner circle and there, I tried to move my body. Indian song was in the air, and Ganesh danced in front of me with his Nepal style. I copy cat him, and one of his friends patted me on the shoulder “You are really good.” We also had fun with Ethiopian song and Uganda music, and one of the senior ladies taught me how hard it is to do African dance. The DJ played my favorite dance hits, Hips Don’t Lie by Shakira and I could not stand still any longer. “Oh baby, when you talked like that, you make the woman go mad!” accompanied by Thai guy, my fellow from home country, Nepal girl and I don’t care about the others because I feel this adrenaline rushed in my blood. Time for latino musica, Rodrigo took me by the hand and spin me around and around and around while I did a wanna be salsa dance. It seems the world stopped moving and it was only me who was busy and contented revolving.


Life might not be the party we always want, but since we’re here, we should dance.

- Quotes I’ve read from Scrapbooks stickers.

2 komentar:

Pojok Hablay mengatakan...

let's dance. i think i could've dance all night. really. gee... it feels like dejavu.. reading this

dita mengatakan...

Can't agree more, Mel. I think this orange life has been offering me a kind of integrated program. Compact master course, cooking class, helping-helping things, love section and it teaches us how to dance as well. Glad you have experienced it, and more glad it is my turn now.